These rectangular stools will fit into so many places in your doll’s house, it will be difficult to just buy one! Place one by the dressing table in a lady’s bedroom, by the piano in the drawing room or by a window in a hallway – anywhere that will benefit by having a delicate piece of furniture, enhanced by the stitching on the top. The kit comprises a ‘stitching’ component, which contains a piece of 32 count silk gauze, colour block chart, detailed instructions with diagrams, a needle and Anchor stranded cotton. The kit also contains a ‘wooden stool’ component comprising pre-cut wooden parts, a foam pad for the stool top and instructions for how to make this quality furniture kit. The finished dimensions are 2.25inches W x 1.6 D x 1.6 H (56mm W x 40 D x 40 H).
For information about how to use the Packs, see the Wood Finishing Packs Tutorial.
- COLOUR BLOCK CHART – computer-generated, easy-to-follow (the fabric is not printed)
- Detailed instructions, including how to work the kit using tent stitch
- Colour photo on the front of each kit shows how the completed stitching will look
- Anchor stranded cotton (using one strand)
- 32 count silk gauze
- Unvarnished, pre-cut wooden components for the stool base, a foam pad for the stool top, and instructions for how to make this quality furniture kit.
Size width 2.25 x depth 1.6 x height 1.6 inches (w 56 x d 40 x h 40 mm).