A range of beautiful bellpulls, all of which are to be worked on 32 count silk gauze with a single strand of Anchor stranded cotton (which is much easier to do than you’d think!). When completed, the stitched area measures 4½ x ½ inches. Each kit includes a cast metal bellpull end, made to our own exclusive design, plus the gauze, thread, colour block chart and detailed instructions, including how to make the tiny tassel! The range features designs suitable for houses from the Georgian, Victorian and Art Nouveau periods, with several ideal for the immensely popular William Morris Arts and Crafts period. Each kit comes smartly boxed, so they make great presents.
The miniature bellpull kits contain:
- COLOUR BLOCK CHART – computer-generated, easy-to-follow (the fabric is not printed)
- Detailed instructions, including how to work the kit using tent stitch
- Colour photo on the front of each kit shows how the completed stitching will look
- Anchor stranded cotton (using one strand)
- 32 count silk gauze
- Cast metal bellpull end
- All parts packed in a smart plastic box
Size 4.5 x 0.5 inches (11.5 x 1.25 cm), plus tassel.