These gorgeous tray cloth kits are to be worked on 32 count silk gauze, and are designed to be really simple to do.
Everything you need is included in the kit, from the silk gauze and Anchor stranded cotton (floss), to detailed making up instructions with diagrams. A mahogany tea tray kit is also included, into which the finished tray cloth fits neatly. As usual with our kits, a clear colour block chart is included, to count the design from. Choose from a design featuring a cute cottage, some floral designs, a 1930’s style crinoline lady or a willow pattern motif.
The wooden tea tray measures approximately 1.9 w x 1.4 d x 0.15 h inches along the long sides (49mm w x 35mm d x 4mm h).
If you wish to finish the mahogany tray in the wax finish that we used for the stitched models shown below, we sell a Mahogany Wax Wood Finishing Pack. For details of what the Pack contains, see the Sundries section.
- COLOUR BLOCK CHART – computer-generated, easy-to-follow (the fabric is not printed)
- Detailed instructions, including how to work the kit using tent stitch, and make up the tray
- Colour photo on the front of each kit shows how the completed stitching will look
- Anchor stranded cotton (using one strand)
- 32 count silk gauze
- Mahogany pre-cut parts to make the tray
Size of the wooden tray 1.9 w x 1.4 d x 0.15 h inches along the long sides (49mm w x 35mm d x 4mm h).
The tray cloth itself fits inside the tray, so is slightly smaller than these dimensions.